"MÅNEDENS AKVARIE" Se denne måneds akvarie HER.

Chalice?

Forum for generel snak omkring saltvand.
Besvar
Brugeravatar
Carsten
Rev haj
Rev haj
Reactions:
Postnummer: 3650 Ølstykke
Saltvand siden?: 1976
Geografisk sted: 3650 Ølstykke

Chalice?

Indlæg af Carsten »

Hvilke arter dækker dette navn over. Er god til latinske navne, men ikke de amerikanske

charlie saltvand
Reactions:
Postnummer: 2450 København SV
Saltvand siden?: 1983

Re: Chalice?

Indlæg af charlie saltvand »

Hej Carsten.

Ask google :-)

One type of large polyp stony coral (LPS), the aptly named Chalice is a term used when referring to a small group of cup coral species. The Pectiniidae family of calcifying coral contains six different genera commonly found in the trade and is a wonderful display of color and form. These genera include:
Echinophyllia
Echinopora (Though Faviid and not Pectiniid, it is included here because of similar morphology)
• Oxypora
• Mycedium
Pectinia
• Physophyllia
• Echinomorpha

This list of chalices is put in order of most commonly found to seldom, if hardly ever found in the hobby. The most colorful and diverse, the top two “echinos” are often interchanged with identifications and are the most common examples of chalice. With his successful cultivation of the famous Echinopora lamellosa “Blue Chalice” Steve Tyree probably coined the term itself. He has maintained this specimen in one of his aquariums since 1995.

Ses og god sommer. Ps er de Frags du fik herinde ok?

Har prøvet lidt af hvert. Besøg mit nuværende setup = Less is more her http://www.saltvandsforum.dk/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=73750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brugeravatar
Carsten
Rev haj
Rev haj
Reactions:
Postnummer: 3650 Ølstykke
Saltvand siden?: 1976
Geografisk sted: 3650 Ølstykke

Indlæg af Carsten »

Tak!

Brugeravatar
PoulD
Rev haj
Rev haj
Reactions:
Postnummer: 2640 Hedehusene
Saltvand siden?: 2012

Indlæg af PoulD »

charlie saltvand skrev:Hej Carsten.

Ask google :-)
:biggrin: http://herb.co/2016/02/09/chalice-smoke-one/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm gonna smoke'a de ganja until I go blind. :K

I went to the Jatujak Market last week. Got a Frogfish for my wife . . . best trade I've ever made.

Kan man skabe sig en mindre formue på saltvand?: viewtopic.php?f=93&t=52791" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Besvar

Tilbage til "Generel saltvandssnak"